Introduction of Prime Minister Internship Program:
Prime Minister envisioned National Youth Development Framework (NYDF) to empower youth and bring employment opportunities under which Pakistan Post has initiated Prime Minister Internship Program under which opportunity is being offered across the country for internship, starting from November 04, 2019. The criteria for the Prime Minister Internship Program are as under: –
Eligibility: Matriculation / Graduation (Equivalent)
Age: 20-30 years
Internship Duration: 01 Month
Internship Modules: –
|Module – A||Module – B||Module – C|
|Franchise Post Office||Insurance Agents||E-Commerce|
Franchise Post Office (Module-A):
- Understanding of Postal Products
- Accounting Procedures
- Hands on training for booking of Postal Products
- Preparation of bill & commission on different services as franchisee
Insurance Agents (Module-B):
- Types of insurance policies
- how to become Postal Life Insurance (PLI) agent
- Calculations related to insurance premium
- Marketing for insurance
- Legal formalities
- Basics of E-Commerce
- Web portals to start E- business
- Role of delivery partner in E-commerce
- How to become successful E-commerce entrepreneur
- Understanding of cash on delivery
Terms and Conditions:
- Pakistan Post will make final selection for the Prime Minister Internship Program as per requirements.
- Prime Minister Internship is not an offer of employment in any way nor does it confer any right to the intern for continuance of internship after a
- The intern will not be entitled to any accommodation, travelling expenses, transport to duty, medical facilities or any other benefits during
- The intern will be governed by the rules and regulations of the organization including but not limited to, observance of working hours, confidentiality and discipline. The non- compliance with the said rules and regulations shall make the internship liable to be terminated.
- The intern will accept all decisions of the management in respect of placement in any committee, branch or office or cell or any other issue relating to the internship, such decision shall be binding and shall not be challenged in any court of law by the intern or any other person acting through or under
- Pakistan Post reserves the right to terminate at any time the internship of any or all the interns without assigning any reasons or giving notice
- Intern can request for termination of internship on giving 07 days’ notice in writing to the management. In such a case, however, the intern shall not be entitled to receive internship completion certificate.
- Pakistan Post shall terminate the intern if it is proved, beyond a reasonable doubt, that there has been disclosure of an official confidential document or information.
- 1st internship program will start from November 04, 2019.
- Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. 20% women quota will be applicable.
- The internship will be governed under the given terms.
- No TA /DA/Stipend/Accommodation will be paid/provided for the training.
- Incomplete applications and late submissions will not be considered.
- Any violation of these terms and conditions will render the internship liable to be terminated.
Application Form for Prime Minister Internship Program:
- All applications shall either be submitted through email or reach concerned officers given below, on or before 21st October, 2019.