Pakistan Resolution Day Celebration: Pakistan Resolution Day is celebrated on March 23rd every year to commemorate the adoption of the Lahore Resolution, also known as the Pakistan Resolution, by the All India Muslim League on March 23, 1940. This resolution demanded a separate Muslim state in the subcontinent and paved the way for the creation of Pakistan on August 14, 1947.
Pakistan Resolution Day Qutoes:
- “Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope, others will share with us.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Our object should be peace within and peace without. We want to live peacefully and maintain cordial friendly relations with our immediate neighbors and with the world at large.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Pakistan is not a mere piece of land to us. It is the center of our hopes and dreams, the center of our faith, the center of our identity and the center of our future.” – Fatima Jinnah
- “Pakistan was created the day the first Indian national entered the field of Islam.” – Chaudhry Rahmat Ali
- “The freedom that we have achieved was not given to us on a silver platter, it was earned through the sacrifices of countless patriots and martyrs who laid down their lives for the cause of our nation.” – Liaquat Ali Khan
- “Long live Pakistan! Happy Pakistan Day to all my fellow citizens!”
- “Let us celebrate this Pakistan Day by coming together as one nation and working towards a brighter future for our country.”
- “Pakistan Zindabad! May Allah bless our country with peace, prosperity, and progress.”
- “Today, let us remember and honor the sacrifices of our forefathers who fought tirelessly for the independence of our beloved Pakistan.
Celebration of Pakistan Resolution Day:
The celebration of Pakistan Resolution Day typically includes a variety of events and activities. Some common ways to celebrate this day include:
- Flag Hoisting: The national flag is hoisted at government buildings, schools, and other public places to mark the occasion.
- Parade: A military parade is held in the capital city Islamabad, and in other cities across the country, showcasing the strength and capabilities of the Pakistani Armed Forces.
- National Songs: People sing national songs and recite patriotic poetry to express their love and pride for the country.
- Speeches: Political and religious leaders deliver speeches to highlight the importance of the day and the sacrifices made by the founding fathers of Pakistan.
- Special Programs: TV channels and radio stations air special programs that highlight the significance of the day, and discuss the history and future of the country.
View More about Pakistani Events Posts >>> Click Here
- You can subscribe us on YouTube Channel and our social media pages for more useful informtion / latest updates. Please, like our Facebook Page and also follow us on Twitter, Instagram.
- You can also install our Mobile App.