Most people use In-Page for typing Urdu in computer, but today we are going to tell you about one such software, after installing that you can do type Urdu in MS Office / computer. If you want to do type Urdu in your computer, so first install the Urdu Phonetic Keyboard on your computer with the following steps: –
There are many other Urdu software, however Urdu Phonetic Keyboard is one of the best. Therefore, download Urdu Phonetic Keyboard from the link below: –
- CRULP Urdu Phonetic Keyboard (Download – Click Here)
After finishing downloading Urdu Phonetic Keyboard, you can follow these steps one by one: –
- First you can extract the CRULP Urdu Phonetic Keyboard;
- Then you have to Run it by double clicking on Setup file;
- After double clicking on setup file, it will ask for permission, you have to click on Yes;
- After permission, the installation will start, after completion of installation this windows will appears with message “CRULP Urdu Phonetic Keyboard” successfully installed, after that you have click on Close.
After installation of Urdu Phonetic Keyboard, first install Jameel Noori Nastaleeq font, because Jameel Noori Nastaleeq is the best / standard font for Urdu typing. Therefore, download Jameel Noori Nastaleeq font from the link below: –
- Jameel Noori Nastaleeq (Download – Click Here)
After finishing downloading Jameel Noori Nastaleeq font, you can follow these steps one by one: –
- First you can extract the Jameel Noori Nastaleeq;
- Then you have to Run it by double clicking;
- After double clicking on setup file, it will ask for permission, you have to click on Install;
- After permission, the installation will complete.
Check in status bar you can see ENG, click on ENG;
After clicking on ENG; open following menu, click on Urdu (Pakistan);
Check your status bar you can see ار, instead of ENG;
Now your PC is ready to write Urdu in MS Office / any where in computer. Shortly full video tutorial will be uploaded for your information.