Uric Acid High Level Causes: What is Gout? Causes of Uric Acid Increase? What is the Normal Range of Uric Acid? What should we do if Uric Acid is increased? Which foods should be careful to eat? How to Reduce Uric Acid?
Uric acid is usually a waste that is produced during the digestion of foods rich in purines in our diet. This waste has to be removed from our body by the kidneys through urine. If this waste is not removed from our body, it starts accumulating in the body. Which later takes the form of a gout. Now you must be thinking, whiat is Gout?
What is Gout?
When uric acid is high, pains start in your body, and these pains mostly start at the joints of the body. Because the gout crystals are accumulating in this place, which causes you to Experiencing severe pain.
Causes of Uric Acid Increase?
The main reasons for increasing uric acid in our body are carelessness in our diet, kidney failure, weight gain, diabetes, mental stress, etc. Because these diseases increase the amount of waste materials in the body. Is.
What is the Normal Level of Uric Acid?
The normal amount of uric acid in the body is between 3.5 to 6.8 milligrams per deciliter. If your uric acid is higher than 6.8 milligrams per deciliter, it is called hyperuricemia. This means that your body is no longer excreting uric acid and it is forming into a gout, which causes joint pain as well as acid in the blood and urine. Which is a troublesome situation for you which requires preventive measures, prevention and treatment to deal with and get rid of it otherwise you may face more problems.
What should we do if Uric Acid is increased?
When uric acid is increased in our body, we can bring our uric acid down or to normal level by various home and natural methods. Or we will use medicine to reduce or bring the level of uric acid.
Remember that if your uric acid is too high, the doctor will also tell you to use drugs to reduce uric acid because through diet your uric acid will slowly come down to normal level. Due to which you may experience a lot of discomfort and pain. In such a case, it would be better to use the medicines prescribed by the doctors along with the diet to reduce the uric acid.
It now depends on your stamina how much pain you can bear. And you use only diet to normalize your body’s uric acid or you use medicine along with diet.
Keep one thing in mind: If the doctor has advised you to take medicines to reduce your couric acid, then you must pay attention to your diet along with the use of the medicine. Because the use of medicine will eliminate the uric acid already present in your body, but keep in mind that proper diet will prevent more uric acid from forming in your body.
Which foods should be careful to eat?
- Avoid all foods that are high in purine. The first foods you should eliminate from your diet are large and small meats, namely mutton and beef. Apart from this, avoid kidney stones, mucus, etc. To make up for the lack of protein, you can use chicken and fish in your diet or any of your favorite seafood.
- Avoid all sweet foods and cold drinks as sugar increases uric acid levels. Reduce Your Weight because being overweight affects the performance of your kidneys, which prevents the kidneys from excreting uric acid properly.
- And apart from that, you should also stop using all types of pulses in your diet. Especially red beans, black and white gram etc. Do not use spinach, greens etc. in vegetables and if you use tomato in cooking, it is better to use curd instead of tomato in cooking.
- You should also avoid eating anything that produces gas in your diet, for example, rice, etc., because badi or gas-producing foods also help to increase uric acid.
- Dairy, meaning high consumption of milk and yogurt, can also raise your uric acid. It would be better if you consume less milk and curd. For example, if you are consuming two glasses of milk throughout the day, then have one and if you are having two cups of yogurt, then have one.
How to Reduce Uric Acid:
- The first thing you should do is to maximize the use of water in your daily life. Because when you consume more water, the excretion of uric acid through urine will increase. So you must consume at least 8 to 10 glasses of water in a day.
- Vitamin C helps us in the excretion of uric acid. Therefore, uric acid patients should consume more vitamin C rich foods in their daily diet. As such, increase the consumption of vegetables and fruits that are high in Vitamin C. The top food items rich in vitamin C are mango, cano, grapefruit, kiwi, strawberry, broccoli, green pepper, lemon etc. It would be better to consume lemon water at least once a day.
- Consume barley porridge for breakfast as it controls your uric acid. And you have to cook it in water, because if you use milk to make porridge, the amount of uric acid in your body may increase.
- You can subscribe us on YouTube Channel and our social media pages for more useful informtion / latest updates. Please, like our Facebook Page and also follow us on Twitter, Instagram.
- You can also install our Mobile App.
- If you have any learning useful material for kids, students or peoples for information of different area of life, this material you can share with us, we shall upload them in your name for the benefit of other people. Furthermore, you are also requested to promote this website by telling others about this, Thanks for support and cooperation.
اگر آپ کے پاس بچوں، طلباء یا لوگوں کے لیے زندگی کے مختلف شعبوں سے متعلق معلومات کے لیے کوئی سیکھنے کا مفید مواد ہے، تو یہ مواد آپ ہمارے ساتھ شیئر کر سکتے ہیں، ہم اسے دوسرے لوگوں کے فائدے کے لیے آپ کے نام پر اپ لوڈ کریں گے۔ مزید برآں، آپ سے بھی درخواست ہے کہ اس ویب سائٹ کے بارے میں اپنے دوسروں دوستوں کو بتا کر اس ویب سائٹ کو فروغ دیں، آپ کے تعاون کا شکریہ۔