(BPS-1 to BPS-15)
Last Date for Applying
August 16, 2022
- Applications are invited from the nationals of Pakistan who are domicile holders as shown against each vacancy/post and fulfill the prescribed qualification as per quota requirement on “APPLICATION FORM” available at official website of Pakistan Post Office Department or link below.
- Application of applicants will be considered only for the post lying vacant in the share of their place of domicile.
- Each Application Form should be accompanied with a Postal Order or ACG-67 Receipt worth Rs.500/- (in original) in the name of respective authority mentioned under each advertisement for respective vacancy.
- Eligible Government servants must apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Department can increase/decrease number of advertised posts/number of vacancies at any time during recruitment process.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants must bring original valid CNIC to the examination center.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in examination center.
- The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-9) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB) after final selection.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview etc