How to Active Your Google Account Step by Step Guide: Google declared earlier this year that by December 1st, all newly created Gmail accounts that haven’t been used for 24 months would be destroyed.
- The easiest way to maintain an active Google Account is to log in at least once every two years, but there are only a few weeks left until the deadline.
- If you haven’t done anything with your Gmail account for two years, Google says that your account is dormant.
- These kinds of actions you do when logging into your Google Account or when logged in are included in the activity.
Acctivities Keep Your Google Account Active
Here are detailed instructions on how to maintain the activity of your account.
- Consistently read or send emails.
- Make use of Google Drive: This online file storage and file retrieval tool is a cloud-based storage solution.
- Take in a video on YouTube
- Get an application from the Google Play Store: Google developed and runs the Play Store, a digital distribution platform where a range of apps are available for download.
- Use Google Search: To find information, use the Google search button.
- To log in to a third-party app or service, use Sign in with Google.